The Dove Clinic offers a wide spectrum of complementary treatments and therapies, delivered by a dedicated team of professionals, under the direction of one of the leading experts in the field; Dr Julian Kenyon.
- Dr Julian Kenyon is Founder-Chairman of the British Medical Acupuncture society in 1980 and Co-Founder of the Centre for the Study of Complementary Medicine in Southampton and London where he worked for many years. He is also Founder/President of the British Society for Integrated Medicine and is an established authority in the field of complementary treatment approaches for a wide range of medical conditions.
- To find out more about how the Dove does and the standards to which it operates please take a look at our
- To find out more about the Dove’s philosophy, please follow this link
- To learn more about the rest of the team please click here
- The Dove Clinic is exempt from the mandatory reporting requirement but will adopt the principles as good business practice – for further details click here
Harley Street: – Consultations with Dr Kenyon only 13:30-17:30 (last appointment 17:00)
The Old Brewery: Monday to Thursday (08:30-17:00), Friday (08:30-14:30), closed on bank holidays
Dr Kenyon – Consultations available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday (08:30 -17:00)
Reception – Monday to Thursday (08:30-17:00), Friday (08:30-14:30)
Nurses – Monday to Thursday (08:30-17:00), Friday (08:30-14:30)
Dispensary – Monday to Thursday (08:30-17:00), Friday (08:30-12:30)